Effective as of October 1, 2019
We Collect Information for a Number of Important Reasons, Including:
- To verify your identity
- To process your orders and collect payment
- To detect and prevent fraud
- To detect and prevent use of the Services not in compliance with the User Agreement
- To help the government combat money laundering and the financing of terrorist and other illegal activities
- To resolve user disputes
- To understand our users "preferences"
- To improve the Services and the functioning of the websites
- To communicate with you
- To enable our third party service providers to fulfill their agreements with Flexienvíos BHD León for transaction processing and fraud detection
- To enable promotional partners to fulfill their obligations
Information That May Be Collected
- Information provided by you while using the Services. This may include your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, driver's license number, social security number, bank account information and credit/debit card information;
- Third party personal information supplied by you, such as your recipient's name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, and bank account information;
- Information about your credit history;
- Information gathered from your usage of the Services, including your transaction history; and
- Information that we indirectly obtain from you, including your Internet Protocol Address, the date and time you visit our websites, information about the mobile device and platform you are using, your location while using the device, the websites you visited prior to visiting the site, the pages you visit while on the site and whether you have opened emails sent to your account.
By using the Services and visiting the websites, you (i) consent to our collection, transfer and storage of the Information and (ii) authorize us, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the Information that you provide to us.
How We Collect Information and Cookies
We will retain your information for at least 5 years as required by federal law and as needed to provide you the Services for so long as you have an account with Flexienvíos BHD León. If you cancel your account, we will retain your information as necessary in order to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Sharing Your Information
As with all financial companies, we need to share our users' personal information to run our everyday business. We may share your Information with the following categories of third parties:
- Law enforcement agencies, government officials or regulatory bodies in connection with a subpoena, court order or similar request.
- Our third party service providers, such as pay-out partners in foreign countries and databases that we use to verify your information and for credit checks.
- To credit bureaus or collection agencies if you delay or fail to make payment for the Services.
- Third-parties with whom we partner to offer additional products and services, such as prepaid cards, gift cards or loyalty points, but only information about your transactions and experiences and only if you elect to participate, and/or to receive information about those additional products and services.
- Third-parties with whom we partner to offer additional products and services, such as prepaid cards, gift cards or loyalty points, but only information about your credit worthiness and only when you elect to participate, and/or to receive information about those additional products and services.
- In the event of the sale, spin-off, acquisition or merger of some or all of the assets of Omnex, your personal information might be a part of the transferred assets. You will be notified via notice on our website and/or email of any options you may have regarding your personal information in advance of the consummation of any such transaction.
- Third party partners who provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content may share information about your location and your mobile device. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services, should you not wish to have this Information shared.
- Law enforcement in order to comply with any applicable law, to report suspected illegal activity, violation of our User Agreement or to prevent physical or financial harm or loss.
The determination of when to disclose Information shall be in the sole discretion of Flexienvíos BHD León.
Updating Your Information
Please log in to your account to modify or update your personal information as well as your preferences. If your contact information changes, please update it in your account settings as soon as possible so that we may continue to process your orders and contact you with important notices.
For other rights you have as a data subject please see the Flexienvíos BHD León User Agreement
- We built our websites using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) which encrypts your personal information. We also require a username and password for each visit to our website. Although you will "time out" after a certain period of inactivity on the website, you should always remember to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your Bank Card numbers when confirming an Order. Of course, we transmit the entire Bank Card number to the relevant credit or debit card company for authorization of your Order.
- Nothing on the internet is 100% secure and we cannot promise absolute security. Your personal information will be treated as confidential. This policy prohibits the unlawful disclosure of personal information and limits access to it as described herein. Despite our efforts, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access your transmissions to us or may wrongly instruct you to disclose information to them by posing as Flexienvíos BHD León or by misinforming you about our services. We will continue to investigate additional security measures as they become available and encourage you to maintain your username and password separate from your computer and in a secure location, accessible only to you.
Options Regarding Use of Your Information
Federal and state laws allow you to restrict the sharing of your personal information in certain instances. However, these laws also state that you cannot restrict other types of sharing. Because we have chosen to refrain from certain types of data sharing, the only type of sharing of your personal information that you may restrict is as follows:
- If, after giving us your permission to share your personal information with third parties with whom we market our jointly offered products, you later decide that you no longer want us to share such information or to request that we delete any of your personal information, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail at Flexienvíos BHD León c/o Omnex Group, Inc., attn: Customer Service, 580 Sylvan Ave LL-A, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 U.S.A.
- You may also opt-out from promotional email messages sent to you by Flexienvíos BHD León or our third party partners by accessing your Email Preferences under "My Account" or selecting the "Unsubscribe" function present in each promotional email message we send out and providing the required information.
- If you are a new consumer or customer, we may begin sharing your information 30 days from the date you registered for the Services. When you are no longer using the Services, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Vermont and California Consumers
Flexienvíos BHD León will disclose Information about consumers with a Vermont or California mailing address only with your written authorization ("consent"), unless otherwise permitted by law. Written authorizations from Vermont consumers may be delivered to us at the address above or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and must contain your name, address and signature and your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time by calling us at (800) 810-5857 FREE or by writing or emailing us at the addresses provided above. California consumers should contact us at the addresses above for instructions on how to deliver their content.
Users of the Services, regardless of their state of residence, cannot opt-out of certain disclosures including:
- disclosures necessary to process, send, administer or enforce your Order;
- disclosures to our authorized service providers, including our pay-out partners;
- disclosures permitted or required by law; and
- disclosures to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
Links to Third Party Websites
Future Changes to this Policy
We may amend this policy at any time, and shall notify you by posting a revised version on our website. Should we make a material change to the manner in which we collect, use or store your personal information, we shall provide prior notice on our website, or by email.
If you have a complaint or need to contact Flexienvíos BHD León for any reason, please contact Flexienvíos BHD León Customer Service at (800) 810-5857 FREE or via email at email@example.com or via regular mail to Flexienvíos BHD León, c/o Customer Service, 580 Sylvan Avenue, Suite M-J, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.
If you are a Texas resident and you still have an unresolved complaint regarding Flexienvíos BHD León's money transmission activity, please direct your complaint to: Texas Department of Banking: 2601 North Lamar Boulevard; Austin, Texas 78705; 1-877-276-5554 FREE (toll free); www.dob.texas.gov or email firstname.lastname@example.org.